👋 Introduce yourself!

Hello Figma community! :wave:t3: My name is Ben and I am a junior full stack Web Developer in Oregon, USA. I have focused more on back end development in the past, but have recently been hired to work on a full stack application that requires UI/UX design. I came across Figma while surfing my bookmarked dev channels on YouTube. I’m looking forward to learning more about Figma and UI/UX design. Also looking forward to learning lots from the Figma community.

Cheers!

1 Like

hey, Folks!
i am Yash, UI/UX deisgner from india.
would like to learn new thing from you all!
THANKS!

2 Likes

Hello, wonderful Figma people. Happy to be here, excited to learn from you all.

2 Likes

hy im new here
and also kinda new to figma :blush:

2 Likes

Hello awesome people ! I am vatsalay, From india.

1 Like

Hi! I’m a teenage designer based in Indianapolis, IN. :wave:

My goal is to educate Indianapolis youth on the benefits of going into a graphic design career. I also do independent design for 3rd party companies.

I aspire to open a graphic design studio that hires high school and collage age teenagers and gives them a head-start in their career!

Fun Fact about Me

I’m fluent in Spanish, German, French, and know conversational Japanese and Mandarin. I know how to say hello in over 50 languages!

4 Likes

Hey guys, Justin here. Located in the tech hub of Austin, Texas. Relatively new to Figma, but over a decade of experience with custom web development, digital marketing and SEO.

Outside of work, I’m an advocate for the outdoors. Biking, Hiking. Snowboarding, Paddleboarding and all that fun stuff.

You can connect with me on Linkedin, Facebook or visit me at js-interactive.com

You can also find me here @jsinteractive - but nothing published to Figma yet, being the novice that I am with it.

Thanks for welcoming me to Figma.

1 Like

Hi! I’m Côme (Pronounce Cawme :grinning:)
I’m French and I’ve been a product designer for 4 years now. Today I’m building Overlay, a plugin to help Figma users convert their components into reusable code in their favorite frameworks. Our goal is to make the new generation handoff tool for design/development teams.
I’m also a passionate fisherman, and painter. I paint fishes here as a side project : www.bredouille.fr

Happy to join the community!

++

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Clara. :v: (@claraujiie)

I’m on the designer advocate team at Figma, and currently based in the Bay Area.

Looking forward to meeting and supporting you all! Feel free to drop me a line. :blush:

3 Likes

Hi @Clara! Nice to meet you :wave:
My name is Kian and I’m designing a program to give college level designers more experience and training before going out into the workforce. Companies can connect with designers and make future contacts, etc.

2 Likes

I am KK, Hello Everyone! Designers from all over the world are welcome to leave a message on this figma file to see how colorful it will end up! https://www.figma.com/file/W2PVHy1mahwQz3qBq9ZXo0/Figma-Planet-🌏?node-id=1%3A2

2 Likes

Hey everyone! My name is Jon Moore and I’m the principal product designer at Innovatemap, a digital product agency in Indianapolis, IN, USA.

I’m passionate about design systems, mastering tools, and helping new designers grow into their craft.

I’m a Sketch convert, and to teach myself Figma, I decided the best way was to recreate some common UI patterns. Many months later, I have hundreds of components, page layouts, interaction patterns, and visualizations. I recently completed The Design Encyclopedia, a comprehensive design system that goes far beyond basic components like buttons and text fields.

Take a peek at the full Figma file here.

3 Likes

Indiana Gang!

1 Like

Hello Clu, I’m curious if you have any challenges accessing Figma while in China? Could you provide some insight? My team has some new employees in Shanghai and they said it’s not accessible.

thank you so much.

1 Like

Yes, i can access Figma in South China, but not stable. I think he might need VPN for better connection.

1 Like

Hello everyone! :wave:t4:
I’m Sanidhya. I am a mechanical undergrad transitioning into interaction and product design. Excited to learn and contribute on this forum!

3 Likes

Hi all FigmaFreaks,
I’m so excited (… and I just can’t hide it) :crazy_face: that I could join the honorable group of beta Figma users.

I live, work and seize the day at beautiful country - Poland :poland:.
Less than two years ago I made the best choose in my life! I quited with Sketch and start the new workarea advantrue with Figma :slight_smile:. Mainly dealing with the design of desktop & mobile apps from the UX/UI sides.

I am very happy that dreams are coming true and Interactive Components finally saw the light of day.

I will not fail to provide valuable comments on their functionality.
In addition, there will also be a few comments regarding the functioning of the main elements of the Figma app, which IMO seem to be not friendly and persistent during work :wink: :upside_down_face:.

Stay toon for more rock’n’roll.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone! I’m Matt and I’m a designer for Meltwater out of Manchester, NH, USA.

I enjoy solving unique and complex problems for users. I’ve been on Figma for a while now and I’ve really grown to love the direction that it’s headed.

Looking forward to hanging out with everyone!

3 Likes

Hello World!

It’s Waleed A Digital Designer
Nowadays i am Learning Figma to support the company in aspect of designing great UI/UX i am working. Working as a Creative Designer at Techxide

3 Likes

Hey Guys, I’m Thays Conceição, a UX/UI Designer here in Brazil!!
You can also find me as @Tha_Conceicao on almost everywhere!

I’m still learning and improving my skills and I hope to learn a lot from my Figma community.

2 Likes