International keyboard dead keys not working in web app?

Hello! I’m sorry if this is a repeat, I searched the forum and only found topics about keyboard shortcuts.

My problem is this: I use a MacBook, that comes with a US layout keyboard, that I use to type in Portuguese with dead keys: ~+a=ã, '+c=ç, etc. For some reason, these dead keys don’t work on the Figma web app, even though they work on other websites and apps in the same browser (they’re working in the forum as I’m typing this post, in the same browser that I use Figma in, Firefox Developer Edition), and even though they work fine in the Figma desktop app.

In the web app, if I type '+c it just gives me 'c, if I type ~+a it just gives me ~a; it won’t form the right symbols. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this and how I could fix this? It’s very annoying when I need to type text into the prototype, as I often have to type in the browser address bar and then copy and past into the Figma app.

I’ve been using the desktop to get around this, but I’d like to be able to use the web app as well…