Interactive number badge based on how many switches are on?

Hi, I am working on a prototype for a course and I was wondering if it was possible to set up an interactive component that displays the total number toggle switches turned on?

Attached are images. What I am hoping for is that no matter the combination of toggle switches that are selected, the number display will show how many are active.

In the images, I turned on 2 switches and I would like for the number badge to automatically display the correct number.

Thank you for all your help!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to do this in Figma given the number of switches you have. I would recommend voting on a feature request that could achieve this use case: Prototyping variables

1 Like

Thank you for the response, it was driving me crazy trying to figure it out lol.

How would you recommend I phrase the feature request, the same as this post title? I want to make sure I’m communicating clearly.

Hmm. I am not sure to phrase the feature request. I think voting on the prototyping variables post I shared earlier would be what you’re looking for.

With a variable, you could set the badge to number x and then every switch turned on adds 1 to xand every switch turned off subtracts 1.