Instance color detaches and changes

When I drag a component instance into the file, one of its elements changes to a different color. The instance consists of a grey circle, and another instance of an icon, to make a familiar (un)mute button. The speaker icon is originally white, and the color has not been changed in the unmute button component either. Yet when I drag it into the file, it detaches and changes to black color.
This is not happening in any other file using the enabled library.

I’m also attaching a GIF that can hopefully help solve this stupidly small but annoying issue.
Anyone have any ideas?

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4)

I’ve experimented with this further to see if moving everything to a fresh file would help.
It didn’t when I went Select All and copied all art boards and frames to a new file.
But when I copied groups of layers one by one, constantly checking to see which one will break the instance import, it never happened.

I also thought it might be because of Auto Flow plugin, but it’s not. It’s been used in both old and new file.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.