1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
When I create user flows on FIgJam and I paste them to Figma on a page file that has some text with a defined text style, the text in the connectors, and the text in the boxes assumes that text style.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
It seems like if the Figma page has some piece of text that has a text style associated and I paste the user flow, all the text in the user flow assumes that style
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
This recording is related to the text style in the Figma page being applied to the user
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
It’s only happening in the Figma app
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
macOS Big Sur 11.2.3