I imported images into Figma. When I go back to the file :
- Some images take several minutes to display.
- Other images never appear.
To be noted
- This happens both on the app and on Chrome.
- I already cleared the cache in the app. But it didn’t fix it.
- When I double-click on the image, it finally appear. But when I close Figma file and come back, the problem appear again.
Can you help?
Hey, sorry to hear this is happening! The images which never appear, can you try exporting and then re-importing them to see if that helps.
If it doesn’t, can you please reach out to the support team directly via this form for help: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Be sure to use your Figma account email, share a short video of the issue, include the link to the effected file, and share it with firstname.lastname@example.org so they can take a closer look.