Image problem : Unsaved Changes

Hi there !
Since this morning, when I add an image on figma (whether importing it from my desktop or pasting directly does not change anything), Figma tells me that there are unsaved changes and if I leave the window and I restart the draft, I only have empty blocks without images, I tested on another computer and I have the same problem…

do you guys know how to fix that ?

thanks !

8 Likes

This is a known problem and figma is trying to fix it. here are live updates: Figma Status - Issue uploading images to Figma

the best is when you keep your Figma tabs open and then your images will automatically be uploaded when the issue is resolved.

Edit: problem is solved - Uploading Images is now fully functional.

4 Likes

same(
I also don’t saving changes in projects, I can’t even change the profile avatar.

same problem

i can confirm it works !

1 Like

I have the same issue , it still persists. Is there any other way to include image in figma design?

2 Likes

Hi, I have this issue at present. It is not automatically uploading images while I am online. I have tried switching between browser and the app and both of them have this issue.

I have tried restarting my router and pc, logging in and out.
Let me know if there is a fix.

4 Likes

The same! Can’t synchronize or save any changes

4 Likes

same problem(

5 Likes

Same here, I can’t save any image.

1 Like

Same problem, couldn’t upload any image

1 Like

I have same problem also.

Same problem

1 Like

Same issue

1 Like

Having this issue now.

1 Like

Same today. Impossible to work today

Same for me. Can’t save file if adding any images

Same issue here

Hey all, just letting you know that this is a new issue that we’re investigating. Please see our status page for updates.

2 Likes

Yes many person have this problem me too