Image fills disappear when merging

Just experienced this issue yesterday. I see that this was marked as solved by @Charley_Ren but the bug is still present today. I did notice that there was some error when merging my branch to master, but I just tried merging again for the second time and it completed without issue. Not sure if that had any contributing factor, but maybe worth mentioning. I wish I had screenshot the error but didn’t have the foresight to in the moment. :frowning:

@Charley_Ren Could I please have access to this tool? My team relies heavily on branching and merging and we are experiencing this issue frequently. Thanks!

cc @kiko who is now driving this on the engineering side.

Hi everyone!

Thank you for reporting you were running into image issues while merging. I am sorry that it interrupted your work flow.

We have identified the root cause of the problem and a fix is on the way to make sure your images will merge properly going forward. This fix will be deployed today and I will keep the thread posted.

We are starting an investigation into how to fix your main file that has damaged images. I will provide updates here as we go as well.

Thank you for your patience, everyone. Please reach out if you have any question.

Best,
Kiko

2 Likes

To add to @kiko’s update: please follow this thread moving forward for the latest info on when the update is pushed.

I’m going to close this specific topic (and mark this response as the solution for visibility at the top), so that way we can keep everything in one place. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.