Image Fill Doesn't Remember the Previous Folder I Choose

Please move this comment if it’s in the wrong area but this feedback is related to Figma, when selecting an image to fill it opens up my local machine and doesn’t remember the previous folder I was selecting from. It always defaults to this old folder I used months ago. I feel like it used to default to the last used folder. Anyone else dealing with this?

4 Likes

Same problem for me… drives me crazy.

1 Like

Same here, this is so silly.

1 Like

Yep, this is happening to me too.

1 Like

Yep, broken for me too. I’m sure it used to remember the previous folder.

1 Like

Also broken for me. Super annoying.

1 Like

Any guidance from the Figma team on this yet? Is there anything we can do to help fix on our end, is this a known bug? Is everyone here experiencing this on a MAC?

Same for me here. But not since long ago. Maybe a couple of weeks. It’s really anoying!

1 Like

Looks like this is not a common problem! We are the chosen few :slightly_frowning_face:

Would love a fix for this. Seems to be stuck on one local folder. So annoying. Especially for loading in lots of assets.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Image Fill Doesn't Remember the Previous Folder I Choose:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.