Figma Support Forum

I keep losing my images after merging branches

Whenever I drop screenshots into my branch file and then merge the branch all my image fills disappear. The frames, groups and images are all still there, but the image itself is not visible and image fills disappear.

MicrosoftTeams-image

This issue was documented and marked as fixed in this thread: Image corruption after updating from main branch

But I just experienced the issue again on merge, so I’m not sure if it’s really fixed. Unless it’s because I’m working with a file that existed before the bug was fixed?

1 Like

My files were definitely created after the fix and it has happened in all of the merges that had screenshots or other pasted images.

1 Like

I just had this happen (again). Also, I’m unable to copy the screenshots from the merged branch to the main file and receive the same “invalid” error.
Is there a better way to be importing raster images into Figma? This bug seems like it mostly happens with images I’ve copy/pasted from another application…

1 Like

Hi, When I merge my branch into the main file, the images I have pasted into the canvas disappear. The outlines are still there but not the actual image. See image attached.

Thanks in advance,
Mike
Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 5.08.01 PM

1 Like

I know it says it has been fixed but it is still happening for me.

1 Like

This bug is back. It’s happening to me again as well.

1 Like

Same problem here… Please help!