I have been trying to prototype my design but i can’t i find the interaction, please what can i do?
An interaction is created by selecting a hotspot, or starting point.
In order to create an interaction, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Prototype tab of the right sidebar.
- Select a layer or object for the interaction’s hotspot.
- Create the interaction by doing one of the following:
- Hover over the object, and drag the plus icon to the destination frame
- Click the plus icon in the Interactions section of the Prototype panel.
- Once the interaction has been made, use the Interaction details panel to set the interaction trigger, action, and destination.
For more information, please check out our Help Center article here: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040315773#Interaction_details