Weird bug here that I think might be indirectly related to the interactive variants beta. My company has a central component library and after I started using the interactive variants beta, it’s started acting funny for me (although it does not contain any interactive variants, and I’m not trying to add any).
Behavior I’m seeing:
- Adding a brand new component (with or without variants) acts as expected and publishes fine.
- If I edit a non-variant component and try to republish, it doesn’t pick up the changes I made and won’t publish them.
- If I add a new variant to an existing component, it doesn’t pick up the changes I made and won’t publish them.
- If I drag either of the components into the library file from the sidebar, I do see the changes I made - they just won’t publish.
- My coworker who does not have access to the interactive variants beta went in and published the library (without making any additional changes himself) and for him it did pick up all of the changes I had made and allowed him to publish them.
This is obviously a pretty blocking issue for me - is anybody else encountering similar problems?