How can inform frontend with a list of changes between two versions of Design System?

I’m in search of a process to communicate frontend team when a new version of DS is updated and get them a list of changes. Is that possible?

Hey @Victor_Martinez :wave:

There are several ways to do this.

1. You can do a changelog in the Version History and they can inspect the version history for those results or use this Slack plugin to keep a slack channel changelog.

2. You can also keep a completely duplicate file of your DS with instance from said DS and use it as a checkpoint file for devs. Once they open it, they get update notifications with a visual changelog :slight_smile:

These are 2 solutions I find functional :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hi Bruno,

I will check it, but seems that match with my needs.

Thank you!

Hi Bruno,

Thank you, is running well and seems it will help us with the process, spite of I imagined different.

I imagined (I’m a creative person :D) you can selected for example, the version A and the version B and you can export the changes between versions, in order to get a list of changes to the frontend team. Do you know if something similar exists?

Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.