Host figma prototype in your domain

This might seem odd but I want to make a small website 2 or 3 pages with only Figma. I want to host Figma prototype on a Personal Domain and I want to change URL (routes) in browser address bar as I navigate through the figma prototype. In other words, I want to navigate through Figma prototype but with a custom domain.

Though there are some pitfalls for this - No SEO etc but I am aware of these and want to go with it.

One solution is to use iFrame and embed Figma prototype in it. But it won’t update the Browser Address Bar as I navigate.

I’m pretty sure that there would be a Workaround rather than a Solution. If you have any suggestions that might help, please share.

Using my Demo Station plugin you can export your prototype to a local files and upload to any web-hosting under your personal domain.
Yes, currently it has limitations, not all prototype features are supporting, but in many cases it’s quite useful.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.