Hiding Teams and project folders

Sometimes we’re having meetings with clients where we’re screen sharing and want to hide our other Teams/Clients and the projects within those teams in the left-hand panel on the home tab, for NDA and privacy reasons. Is there a way to do this currently? If not, has anyone found a workaround?

We’ve been creatively renaming all the project folders for now… but I wish there was a better way that was both easier to implement and added privacy. Thanks

Are you screen sharing your file browser Figma instance setup? Or more inside of a design file?

If you’re primarily sharing your design files/prototypes, there’s a nice feature in Zoom called “pause screenshare”. I do this all the time when I’m presenting to customers and transitioning between files. Once I’m done sharing from one file, I’ll pause the screenshare until I have my next file open and ready. I know this isn’t a Figma thing, but hopefully it helps! Unfortunately I’m not sure about other video tools—maybe there’s something similar.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.