Hide certain pages from people with only viewing privilege

1. Describe the problem your experiencing and how your idea helps solve this
Viewers of my project can literally see everything and also comment on anything they want. Having the ability to toggle visibility for viewers on pages would give me the opportunity to have a workspace where I can do my sketching and drafts without having a client or manager interfere.

2. Add as much context as possible (screenshots, Figma files, mockups, etc.)
I am currently working on a project where one of the managers is constantly giving feedback on stuff that I haven’t even finished yet. I know I could tell him that he should wait for my approval to give a round of feedback, but sometimes managers are just too stubborn and check up on designs in between tasks or when bored… This would also make the main project file be sharable with a customer without them seeing any drafts or unfinished business.

3. Ask questions to bring the community into the conversation
Would the only option be to not share Figma with managers and clients and just keep using Zeplin on the side?

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hide Pages from other Users until ready to share

5 голосов было перемещено. Невозможно переместить 6 голосов, поскольку их пользователи уже голосовали в другой теме.