Gradient disappears

Hi, Support
I found the following problem, svg is exported with gradient, but when inserted in admin file the gradient disappears. I first decided that there was a problem with admins file, but this bug is fixed by a re-storing the export file in the AI. Please help :pray: to found solution to export from the figma, not cool to run 400 svg files though the AI per day.

1 Like

This is a known issue but please report it to Figma support team via the bug report form. Don’t forget to attach screenshots, SVG file example and the original Figma file link.

1 Like

This happens because the ID is added to the SVG elements code and the ID has : symbol in it which makes it broken in the browsers.

Gleb thanks, how can I fix it?

You can manually remove : from the IDs in SVG code.

Thanks, I’ll try

:cry: it’s not help, gradient broked
Check please, image

This one “:”?

Yes, you need to remove this : and everywhere else this ID is used too. You can use find & replace in your text editor to change 1762:13136 to 176213136 for example.

1 Like

Oh,this one didn’t help, may be something else?

Can you share the SVG file that you got after removing :? You can either upload it here or paste as code.

Отправить сообщение для Сергей

Gleb,
Great, thanks, this metod worked. Are there some ways to export? so that the color is unloaded correctly

Hello, Figma Community.
I have the following problem with the svg file - after exporting the id parameters and the url link to the id parameters includes the “:” symbol, this symbol does not allow the exported file to be displayed correctly in our system. Anyone have any ideas for exporting svg without “:”?
For example, here are the following lines containing “:”:
clip-path=“url(#clip0_1714:13361)”
clipPath id=“clip0_1714:13361”

Других способов экспортировать нет, это баг, надо ждать пока пофиксят и писать в поддержку, как я писал выше. А пока вручную преобразовывать SVG или через иллюстратор.

Ок, спасибо, будем пока так

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.