Full Frame Styles

When I make new cards using my component in the component library, I have to frame it and set its resizing to be UD, LR every time, then get to work on the content. If I want to make autolayout content, I have to manually resize the background to fit the size of the content so the card is the right size.

This is a problem when using all of my container components. Ideally, I just want to have an auto layout frame be the highest level, without having the card component as the lowest layer of a regular frame. I’m thinking I could solve this with styles for each part of the card (stroke, effect, background color), but it misses some like corner radius.

What I want is a frame that IS my container (full frame styles?), or at least have the card component behave as a true background so I can use autolayout on the main frame.

For now, is there a way / plugin to bulk add styles to a frame? One that I could be used and updated for my whole team? I know it will still miss radius, but I’m fine with memorizing that.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Absolute position in Auto Layout