From assets and layers lists, how to view component's location in working file?

Is there a way to search for a component in an asset list, or select a component from a layers list, and then prompt the artboard to zoom in on/move to a view of that component in the working file?

I would like to do this especially when using stickersheets and community files (for example, Material Design components).

If I search the asset list then single-click a component, it does place a blue box around the component on the artboard, but there is enough material on the artboard that the blue box is not visible (see screenshot), so I waste time zooming in and scanning through the frames until I find it. This is sort of okay for my example (searching “tab” for tab bars), because this set has a frame called “tabs.” But sometimes the names are less obvious. For example, I would have to already know that radio buttons are in the frame named “selection controls” in order to manually zoom in on that frame efficiently.

Does anyone have a faster workaround to save the time scrolling and zooming while I look for each component? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 9.25.13 AM|690x384

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.