1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
I am inserting some frames from other team files into FigJam. The frames that have locked layers don’t resize on the jam board - the locked layer(s) stay in the original size while the rest of the layers resize normally.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
Copy a frame with at least 1 locked layer from a file (Ctrl+C); paste it into Fig Jam (Ctrl+V); drag one of the corners to resize (make smaller) the entire frame
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
In desktop app
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Big Sur 11.4