Fix overlay position when scrolling in a map app prototype

Hey everyone, thanks in advance for taking a look at my issue.

Here’s a summary of the userflow I’m trying to create for clarification:

• User is able to pan around the map and find a location pin of interest
  • User taps on a location pin and an overlay w/ details for that location appears at the bottom of the screen
  • User then selects a second location pin from the map, thus creating a ‘route’ of sorts.

I’ve managed to create the scrollable map within my viewport frame, and then put some location pins on that map layer. I then created my overlay and created an On Click → Open Overlay interaction from one of the pins.

Here’s the issue: The overlay opens correctly when triggered from the On Click Interaction, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to set the overlay to “fix position when scrolling” like you would a normal frame. This is a problem because the next step the user needs to take is to select another pin on the map. As soon as you pan the map to find a second pin, the overlay moves with the map.

P.S. I’ve found a way around this by creating an entirely new screen with the “overlay” positioned at the bottom as a normal frame. This works okay, but I’m worried this method will add a TON of complexity into my prototype as I try to combine additional features. I’d rather use a normal overlay if there’s a way to fix it into position.