Filter and search fonts

Figma’s almost entirely replaced my set of tools and it’s a lifesaver! Still a few features I miss out from Photoshop which I think can be implemented to Figma.

Font Filter:
So, I used to use illustrator for this and obviously that’s what it’s meant for. But now that I’ve switched to Figma almost entirely, I see myself going back to Illustrator for just this feature. So when I’m selecting fonts, there are no previews. There is also no way to filter them by sans serif, serif, etc. I’d love to see something along these lines implemented!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Add filter to text block, so you could quickly sort & search fonts by style: serif, sans-serif, handwritten, and so on.

1. Describe the problem your experiencing and how your idea helps solve this
    Finding the right font for a quick project…

2. Add as much context as possible (screenshots, Figma files, mockups, etc.)
    Figma’s font selection is so massive, that it’s daunting to find the right font without clicking through them one at a time. I end up going to google fonts due to them having previews on all their fonts… It would be REALLY nice if Figma could improve the font searching experience.