Fill % in Auto Layout

It would be awesome if I could set a fill percentage in auto layout. Right now if you want to do a 40/60 page split, you have to set one section manually and the other one to fill, but it would be awesome if you could say you want one to fill 40% and the other 60% and then when you resize, it will stay at that split level.

Another use case is data visualization. If I’m making a stacked bar chart, I normally set each bar’s length fixed, and then maybe I set one bar to fill container. This works fine until I want to resize the bar chart, then it all falls apart. It would be awesome to set each section to a certain fill %. Hopefully that makes sense, thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.