Figma won't restore previous version

Have reached the 100% limit. Tried restoring previous versions and Figma just keeps giving me the same 100% limit warning. Not sure where to go from here. Anyone else have any experience with this?

1 Like

Hey @Brent2 - it looks like you reached out to support via email, and someone on the team will be reaching out soon.

in the meantime, it sounds like you might be hitting a memory limit – this page might help: Memory Limits

Thanks for the reply @knishida. I’ve read that page and am aware it’s a memory limit

Sounds good! If you’ve tried the tips to reduce memory and they haven’t helped, support will be able to assist further :smiley:

I can’t access anything to reduce the memory. Nothing will load

I have the same issue, we can’t restore older version due to memory load capacity. Restoring a lighter version should not cause load capacity issue. What is the solution?

I forget the work around exactly. I think I created a dummy account, but then didn’t give that account permission to edit. Went into the file with that account and could copy the elements and pasted them into another board. Time consuming, but was able to recover my work.

I have the same issue, I can’t open any of the previous versions – Please, help!