Figma Shop: Loading rainbow flag t-shirt

Would be awesome to get a rainbow flag loading state t-shirt

2 Likes

And/or to be able to select the rainbow version as your default loading bar in Figma. I miss it - the plain one seems so dull now!

I’m new here, but you can’t buy a T-shirt like that anymore. I wonder why? Can anyone explain? I want to add new things to my closet, including t-shirts, for the hot season. I have found that every season my clothes get duller and duller

“I’m new here, but you can’t buy a T-shirt like that anymore. I wonder why? Can anyone explain? I want to add new things to my closet, including t-shirts, for the hot season. I have found that every season my clothes get duller and duller”
P.S:
So this year I want to try adding bright, maybe even neon things. However, my friends tell me that I’m not fashion savvy, so I think I might need your advice. I have found Harry Styles Fans Merchandise here and lots of beautiful clothes with celebrity images. Is this popular now or should I not buy anything?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.