I really love using Figma and have been using it for the last 4years. While using it on daily basis I faced some issues with plugin navigation and here is my solution to it.
- List view
- Have to scroll down always
- No way to pin favorite plugins.
- No way to easily navigate the plugin list
- Hard to find a specific plugin if I use it rarely.
- Having another section beside layers will give plugins more easy access.
- Having the icons for fast recognition of plugins
- Ability to add favorites and have different sections which will help to find the plugins easily.
- Hover effect for easier navigation
- status showing which plugin is running
- Search by Name, Feature, Tags, etc. Result will show plugins that are installed and also available in the community.
- Icon for easier recognition.
- Name and details for easily understanding what the plugin is all about.
- stop button to highlight the plugin that is currently running.
- Collapsing feature is to commodate the situation having too many plugins.
It would be kind of you if you guys can take a look and share your thoughts.
Figma Community: @zanahid