Figma Mirror is not working in iOS 15

You mean working on iOS 15 beta 3 or working as an URL on the browser?

Weā€™ve just shipped a temporary fix whilst we wait for the next iOS 15 Beta, so everything should be working now. Please let me know if youā€™re having any issues though!

2 Likes

THANKS!!! :innocent: Its work, but slow

Hello everyone! Figma Mirror is not working in IOS 14.6. The app closes and does not display animations well.

1 Like

Not working on iOS 15.1. Any information will be helpful. Thank you.

What devices are you using? Iā€™m currently on iOS 15.0.1 and everything is working fine. Transitions and animations are a bit laggy but it works. On both Mac and Windows/Web.

I have an iPhone 12 mini running 15.1 and a iPhone Xs running 15.0.1. Both wonā€™t respond when I tap on an element in the Figma file.

I am using the most current Figma desktop app.

It may sound like a stupid question, but have you tried uninstalling it then installing again? It happened to me before, uninstalling it solved the issue.

Yes, several times. I have even erased the mini and reinstalled the iOS thinking it would give me an option for iOS 14.8, however it didnā€™t. Instead it installed iOS 15.1 by defaultā€¦

Yeah, just checked it here, apple is not signing iOS 14.8 anymore.
Well, I donā€™t know anything else that could help. Maybe trying another account to preview? Sorry I couldnā€™t help.

Maybe try some other alternatives for preview.
Iā€™ve found some
represent
Proto

Well, thanks for the quick response. Iā€™ll try with another account perhaps.

It was working in iOS 15 Beta, but stopped with the larger release (15.1).

Please help!

Also experiencing this issue. I have an organization account and am running iOS v15.0.2. Tried reinstalling and signing out/in again to no avail.

Same over here on iOS 15.0.2 and Figma mirror 2.8.
Impossible to mirror anything even after signing out/in and uninstall/reinstall, nothing seems to work, please help :pray:

1 Like

I am having the same issues- Figma mirror not working anymoreā€¦ really frustrating

1 Like

Same issue here! Black screen of death - (iPhone 12, iOS v15.1, Figma Mirror v2.8)! Figma mirror is essential for real time / real perspective UI design decisions. Please, please, please fix ASAP :slight_smile: Thank you.

1 Like

Hey!

Iā€™m running IOS 15.1 on my iPad, and am also experiencing issues with the Mirror App.

I can show frames, and simple interactions works, but smaller elements, like toggle buttons donā€™t work for me. It is super critical since Iā€™m not able to user-test my prototypes because of this.

I am using iOS 15.1 and Figma mirroring doesnā€™t work for me.

Mirror doesnā€™t work since I updated to the new app. Running iPhone 12 iOS 15.1.1

3 Likes