Figma Mirror failing to render frame

I’m unable to successfully render my selected frame in the Figma Mirror iOS app or iOS Chrome/Safari browsers. Running iOS 15.

Figma Mirror iOS app:

• From the “Select a frame or component that’s directly on the canvas” info screen, it will turn black, then flash white, and then go back to the original info screen.

Figma Mirror on iOS Safari:

• From the “Select a frame or component that’s directly on the canvas” info screen, it will turn black, then flash white, and then reload the page back to the original info screen.

Figma Mirror iOS Chrome:

• From the “Select a frame or component that’s directly on the canvas” info screen, it will turn black, then flash white, and then shows a “Can’t open this page” error page with the unhappy/crash icon.

It would seem that the iOS webView is crashing?

I’ve tried restructuring my Figma project to use less resources, and that didn’t help. What are the next steps?

I am also getting a black screen. Signed in on macos Figma App, as well as Figma Mirror, using SAML SSO.

Figma Mirror responds to me clicking a frame in the Desktop App, shows the ‘triple tap’ button (which usually indicates it is loading something) but then just displays a Black screen

My Figma project was causing the WebView on iOS, used by Figma Mirror, to crash. I worked around it by removing a lot of complex SVG icons that I had imported.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.