Hii Figma. Files in Figma takes so much time to load. I’ve checked my Internet connnection and I’ve found out that there is no problem with the Internet. After Adobe bought Figma, I’m experiencing this. Please solve this issue asap @Figma_Support
Same. Started for me right after the updates came in during last Config
Thanks for flagging this!
Can you please try clearing out your cache in the browser and Desktop app and check if this helps?
You can clear the desktop app cache on a Mac in the Help menu under Troubleshooting. If you’d prefer to manually clear your cache you can:
- Quit the Figma desktop app
- Open Terminal.app and enter the following command: rm -rf “$HOME/Library/Application Support/Figma”
- Try opening the desktop app again
You can clear the desktop app cache on Windows under the toggle-arrow at the right of the top toolbar under Help > Troubleshooting. If you’d prefer to manually clear your cache you can:
- Close the Figma desktop app
- Open the Start menu, and paste in this, followed by enter: %APPDATA%\Figma
- In the window that opens, delete the Desktop and DesktopProfile folders if they exist
- Launch the desktop app again
If it still doesn’t help, please reach out to our support team
(with URL link to the file which is effected, share a quick screen recording or screenshots demonstrating this issue and precise if this is happen in the browser, desktop app or both) so they can investigate further here: https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001744374
I expereinced this laggy desktop Figma when I updated my graphics Driver. Turning Off the “Background Application Max Frame Rate” option in Nvidia Control Panel fixed it for me.