Figma Comments not working

+1 . One of my files has been facing this issue. I am the owner of the files and was previously able to see the comment and post mine. Now I am not able to see or post any comments but others can see them.

1 Like

I’m finding this issue again… I’m being alerted to the comments but can’t actually read or see them in my file.

I am seeing an issue with comments now, I am unable to add them to projects with either a browser or the Figma app … is anyone else seeing this issue?

mine is ok so far.
workspace: macbook pro 2020 13’, figma desktop, updated

Thank you, very curious, I can read comments but just cant Post them at the moment. I’ve tried on MacOS, Windows, Google Chrome, and the Figma app all have the same behaviour and it all just started in the past hour or so.

Hi, I received emails with comments. The link in the email redirects me to Figma, but I can’t see comments made by others (I can see only my comments).

1 Like

My comments are still not showing!!!

All the comments are lost in all my Figma files!! I quit Figma and opened again, no luck. I have all the emails related to the comments but I am not able to see it on Figma file.

1 Like

We’re aware of this issue and are actively investigating/working on it. Please see status.figma.com for updates.

Closing this for now as this is an old topic that isn’t quite related.