FigJam Must Haves!

Hi Figma team! Super awesome product you have started but falls a little short on specific user use cases. Wondering if you would consider the following…

1. I should be able to create a straight line using just the fluid pen/ marker tools using maybe SHIFT so that I don’t have to switch back and forth from line to pen/marker and I could flush out ideas faster

2. The color palette you have going on for shapes should be the SAME as the color palette for the pen/ marker tools. Super annoying they are off a bit. Also, why no plain white?? White will come very useful for overlays.

3. The text! OMG how come I can’t just re-size the text very fluidly. Now I have to scale my sketches accordingly just to fit the text. Can work faster if everything was just as fluid and flexible as an object.

Hope that helps some!

6 Likes

Hey Joshua, thanks for sharing these!

Looking for FigJam to support iPad + Apple Pencil. Thanks!

+1 to your suggestion for resizing text fluidly.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Connect or embed FigJam files with Figma files

+1 – Yes to all of these!!! We are still using Miro as a team due to Figjam’s lack of freedom in resizing the elements like sticky notes and text.

Hey everyone, all of these requests should now be possible in FigJam.

1. If you hold shift and then click to draw you can crate a straight line. This works both vertically/horizontally as well as diagonally.
  2. The colors are meant to be slightly different here so that you can overlap everything and still identify the difference between shapes, stickies, and the marker. We did just launch custom colors for shapes and the pen tool as well as refined colors for stickies.
  3. This also now exists, you have more default text options but can also choose a specific size. :slight_smile:
1 Like