You can do it similar to how you implemented separate Corner Radius controls.
I know there are “alternative” ways to do it, the most popular being the “drop shadow” but
- CSS would allow you to do border-top/left/bottom/right and the design tool should mimic behavior like this.
- It’s confusing for dev handoff to use shadows instead of more semantic uses.
- It’s cleaner to control using stroke controls than some hacky workaround with shadows.
- Works great for one side, but what about 2 sides? 3?
- Does not honor border radius very well.