Figma Support Forum

Feature Idea: Figjam inside of Figma project files

As a designer, I’d like to create a FigJam as a page inside my Figma project so that I don’t have to jump between two files all the time.

5 Likes

In deed. I’d support this as well.

BTW It might be the case that the products stay separated because in the future you would need to pay two licenses.

1 Like

Came here to say just that!!

In a given project a Figjam file is very helpful to collate research wires and complex user journey (that’s how I image it at least).
Could either be a page or file inside the project✌️

It also helps to consolidate everything in Figma since it kind-of replace Miro!

2 Likes

You could contain all the research, user flows, documentation, etc. AND the design all in one file as separate pages. This would allow for a neatly packaged deliverable and would also show the evolution of whatever you’re working on from start to finish.

4 Likes

This is my #1 most wanted Figjam feature

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

It would be very useful to create a FigJam as a page within a file, or somehow embedded.

Currently, I split a file into multiple pages depending on the design phase (Sandbox, last design, flows) and I want to create a FigJam but linked directly in my normal file so as not to lose context.

I know that maybe is not possible but I’m just sending the idea.

1 Like

I would love this as well!

1 Like

We’ve been loving FigJams so far at my company; it’s a fantastic tool to not only brainstorm, but to successfully collaborate across our whole product team! However, for project organization purposes, it would be really helpful to be able to add a FigJam as a page of a regular Figma document so I can keep everything related to one project in one place.

3 Likes

Agreed, we have been copy and pasting into a regualr document after to keep al files in one structure. It would be great if a page could either be a Figjam doc or design doc.

3 Likes
  1. Describe the problem your experiencing and how your idea helps solve this
    I use figjam sometimes, but it is not well integrated with design files. i need to use link to direct me to figjams…what if figjam could be a page in design files?

2. Add as much context as possible (screenshots, Figma files, mockups, etc.)

3. Ask questions to bring the community into the conversation
    (e.g. Does anyone else experience this? Is anyone using a plugin or workaround to help solve this?, etc.