Figma Support Forum

Feature Idea: Figjam inside of Figma project files

As a designer, I’d like to create a FigJam as a page inside my Figma project so that I don’t have to jump between two files all the time.

4 Likes

In deed. I’d support this as well.

BTW It might be the case that the products stay separated because in the future you would need to pay two licenses.

1 Like

Came here to say just that!!

In a given project a Figjam file is very helpful to collate research wires and complex user journey (that’s how I image it at least).
Could either be a page or file inside the project✌️

It also helps to consolidate everything in Figma since it kind-of replace Miro!

1 Like

You could contain all the research, user flows, documentation, etc. AND the design all in one file as separate pages. This would allow for a neatly packaged deliverable and would also show the evolution of whatever you’re working on from start to finish.

3 Likes

This is my #1 most wanted Figjam feature

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

It would be very useful to create a FigJam as a page within a file, or somehow embedded.

Currently, I split a file into multiple pages depending on the design phase (Sandbox, last design, flows) and I want to create a FigJam but linked directly in my normal file so as not to lose context.

I know that maybe is not possible but I’m just sending the idea.