Export/record prototype to Video or GIF

Would really love that option. Was just looking for a way to export for a project.

1 Like

+1 for this. I’d love to export parts of a prototype to showcase a feature on a landing page. And all of the above :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been talking about it for so long!
This is so so important !!

3 Likes

Yes, is the only think that is making me still using adobe xd

4 Likes

Yes please +1

1 Like

+1
This would be great

1 Like

Demo Station plugin can export a prototype into an ZIP-archive with clickable HTML&images inside.

2 Likes

Need this feature! Also the ability to embed Videos as Image Fills :pray:

2 Likes

mac only :smiling_face_with_tear:

+1 on having this feature natively. I tried out the Motion plugin but it seemed like I had to recreate the animation versus using the interactions I had already defined in Figma and ultimately wasn’t super successful.

1 Like

Motion is a really cool tool. You can do a lot with it. But having the possibility to simply export prototypes remains something we need !

2 Likes

Is it possible to export/download prototypes as a video-file (e. g. mp4, …)?

I have found this really cool animation and I re-designed it but I couldn’t export it.
Link: https://www.figma.com/community/file/906136373995201298
I googled for it, however all said that you just can record your screen. And that’s not good because the quality is very bad.

Does anyone know another way? Otherwise if somebody from the figma-team read this: can you please add this feature? That would me make very happy!

2 Likes

It would be a cool feature. Now designers need to do double work when they redesign their designs in other program to animate it (((

2 Likes

+1 would be a massive help

+1 I think this would be so useful for animation ! I know recording the screen is possible but the quality is obviously reduced.

Figma Team we count on you <3

And also, it should let us remove the background.
Multiple export format options would be a plus too.

3 Likes

Export prototype to video or gifs to animation is good tools for designer to design.

Im using Loom to show my prototypes. You can share the link and see analytics of the videos. They can share comments too.

Just found amazing https://www.screentogif.com/ It is perfect for Windows users. Mb will be useful for smw.

1 Like

just keeping this alive