I re-align elements exclusively with keyboard shortcuts and find myself mildly annoyed that I have to move my hands to the mouse to also set the correct pinning / resizing and text alignment options.
I’d like a more fluid way of doing that all at once with only keys
Example: “Align Right” on a text element:
- Align bounds (like it works today)
- Set text alignment to “Right” align
- Maybe: also set horizontal resizing / pinning options to “right”
A couple ideas for triggers:
- Pressing the same alignment shortcut twice in a row / or in quick succession
- Pressing and holding an alignment shortcut
- I can imagine this would be undesirable when you have a lot of different types of elements selected. Perhaps this would only work when exclusively text elements are selected?
- Make a simple plugin and use Mac’s native keyboard shortcut bindings to assign an unused keyboard shortcut with this behavior.