Master library has no new updates and is up to date, but when I try toggling the library on to connect to my new working file, only 5 library components show up (out of the many that exist in the library). Nothing I do seems to trigger all library components to show up on the left hand panel in my files. Tried renaming one random component in the library to maybe trigger an overall update, and it seemed to work so now it says I have 6 library components instead of 5… but still doesnt show everything.
I also tried opening a file that I finished working on last friday, and all library components used are now showing up under “Used in this file” on the left hand panel for that particular file.
Everything was working fine last Friday, so I’m not sure why the library isn’t connecting.