1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
I embeded multiple Figma Links in a same Confluence page and saved the Confluence page. My viewers said that each time they select (left click) the first Figma frame, the page jump to the top of the screen. I replicate the same behavior and yes, it jumps. So I decided to go old school and upload simple image. It soundeed to good to be true.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
- Copy link / Get embed code
- Paste in confluence page with Figma plugin
- Publish page
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?