I am not able to access the Headset Icon (audio chat) as it disappear from my team collaboration page.
How can I have the chat icon back on the web Figma or desktop Figma downloaded onto my MacBook Air 2021 M1 chip.
Not sure why the team project workspace has a blue ‘Beta’ word beside the drop down menu.
Kindly assist to reinstate the headset icon as we have weekly submission on our teamwork project working online on Figma together.
Please assist. Thank you
If the headphone icon is disabled or doesn’t appear in the toolbar, try the following:
- Make sure you have permission to access the file
- Make sure you’re signed in to Figma
- Check that you have can view or can edit access to the file
- Check that the file lives in Professional team or Org space
- If the file is in an Organization, audio may be disabled. Talk to your Organization admin.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.