When a text node consists of both
bold font-weight text, on bolding the entire text node, the previously
bold font-weight text becomes,
double bold font-weight, as in, the font-weight goes overbold.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
- Create a text node with bold text, and click
Enterto go to a new line within that node.
- The second line should now be normal font-weight. Type a few words.
- Click on the text node and hit
Bto bold the text node.
- The first line, which was previously in bold font-weight now becomes bolder font-weight.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser, or both?
Both desktop app as well as chrome browser.
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
OS - Windows 10 Pro
Browser - Google Chrome Version 93.0.4577.82 (Official Build) (64-bit)