Don't show FigJam plugins in Figma

I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this, but I’ve noticed some weird or missing commands appear in Figma (using the Quick menu omnibox). Then I realized that I’m almost certain that some FigJam plugin commands are making into Figma. And it either doesn’t do anything, or it says “missing item” in disabled text.

Note: I will update this post with screenshots later tonight when I’m back home. Just wanted to post this topic.

Hey @megaroeny, thanks for this report. Do you have any screenshots or steps to reproduce the behavior you’re seeing? Thanks!

Hi @brsbl! Since I opened this post, I have a support request/conversation going now. To be clear - I am not 100% certain this is what’s causing it, but it’s the only thing that I could think of that changed in my Figma account/app. This was happening in the desktop app too (plus the text wrapping):

For now, Support told me this:

In the meantime, deleting and reinstalling the desktop app or running a different command should remove these commands

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.