- Describe the problem your experiencing and how your idea helps solve this
Using distribute spacing short cut, moving the mouse over to the input box each time feels slow, any way to make this input via the keyboard. e.g.
- select objects to distribute
- keyboard short cut to distribute vertically
- press enter on the keyboard then type in the number you want the objects distributed by
- Add as much context as possible (screenshots, Figma files, mockups, etc.)
from a background in adobe illustrator the use of the enter key when selecting objects to move them is far quicker then having to move over to the right, select the input box, type the number in
- Ask questions to bring the community into the conversation
(e.g. Does anyone else experience this? Is anyone using a plugin or workaround to help solve this?, etc.
Anyone know of a shortcut or plugin around this issue for the current time?