Design-system Feature: Component attributes legacy

Hello! As I told in another one topic I am trying to create most detailed and automated design-system as I can create. This is a kind of challenge to me :slight_smile:

I have really big super-nested components. With 6-7 nests. And I want to set-up their attributes on a main component, that will include all the attributes from all nests of that component. Uff, I know sounds crazy, let’s see an example:

Just FYI this is just a 2 nests of 1 component.

So I have this component that have 3 attributes on the right panel

Then this component is using inside of this component that have a 1 attribute:

But the problem that on this step I want to see the attributes of the nested component. I mean finally I want to see 4 attributes, not just one. Because it is legacy and on final step I want to see all attributes on each nest on the final component

You will ask what kind of problem are we solving? So I don’t want to create all variations of nested components in the final component

Sorry for my English, I hope that anybody could understand what I mean :slight_smile:

P.S. And why you can’t allow new users to send more images in one post. I could upload more screenshot to make this topic more understandable :smiley:

Thank you!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nested variant component override controls