Figma Support Forum

Customizable Color Palette and Cursor Sizes in Figma Jam

Hello Figma team and community,

We’re heavy users of Figma and are looking into Jam now. The tool looks nice and we’re very likely to use it over time instead of the SketchBook (SketchBook | Painting And Drawing Software | Autodesk Official Store) that we currently use in the team for similar needs.

It would be awesome, though, if it was possible to customize Colors Palette and cursor Cursor Sizes in Jam - see image attached.

With the hardcoded palette and sizes it’s often difficult to maintain more complex shetches - would be nice to support their customization (especially with hotkeys like in Sketchook to change sizes quickly).

Vote for this feature, please! (button at the top of this page)

5 Likes

Colors Unpleasant to Wireframe

1 Like

Hi, guys! I love the FigJam, just missing the custom color option for color picker. Any chance?

1 Like

More colour options for sticky notes and shapes. It’s not about options, I use colours to mean different things. I’m running out of colours. Maybe border colour option.

2 Likes

even if we can change opacity for the colours it would be useful for backgrounds to separate out sections / swim lanes for journey mapping :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would like to be able to add custom hex colors for markers and stickies.

1 Like

I’m making affinity maps but the square stickies can only support 7 colors, and I have way more than 7 participants! If I use the round stickies, much less text will be able to fit on it. I’d love the ability to add sticky colors with a + button when the sticky is clicked on.

Same need here: I’d like to run Event Storming session on FigJam and I’d appreciate the possibility to use Event Storming’s own palette. Thanks

3 Likes

It keeps things simple and organized with pre-selected colors but I think the selections are very limited at this point. I need to prepare my own sticky notes to have color variety as components and then upload them to Figjam

1 Like

I too like the predefined colors, but at the moment they are too few. I keep running out of colors to convey meanings.
Maybe have different color themes, such as a wireframe grayscale pallet, a more vibrant, etc… can help keep consistency but offer some options.

Loving the tool :heart:

1 Like