1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
By adding a text to an existing almost horizontal or vertical straight line connector, it stops snapping to a grid in an expected way. Playing a bit more makes it possible to create connectors being a noninteger amount of gaps in height or width
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
Yes, in a jam below.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Able to replicate in Safari browser, desktop app. I believe it is a logic bug, possible to replicate everywhere