1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
When I connect from a screen to a text box the connector will run up right against the text. Or if there is an endpoint on it, it will overlap the text.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
Yes. Write a block of text. Connect that block to another object. Add an arrow to really see it.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
The desktop app and the browser
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
macOS Big Sur 11.2.3
Chrome - Version 90.0.4430.85