It is confusing to set up variables and variants. I can’t do them in a way I feel is intuitive.
- Not being able to assign Modes to parent components.
- Properties not settable on the layer that I expect them to be.
- Properties not available at parent layers like I expect them to be.
- Having to use booleans in odd ways to get expected results.
- Not being able to set up properties with conditions that work in Design.
A post was merged into an existing topic: Quality of Life Improvements for Variables
Hey there, thanks for the feedback and sorry for the frustration!
We’ve merged your feedback with another topic here in the community: