We are having a number of problems with components and libraries, causing our whole design system to be unreliable. This has cost us so much time in this sprint, along with other Figma issues earlier in this project. Figma, do you have any sense of why this is happening and when it will be resolved? We were experiencing these issues yesterday and today, both on the latest version of Figma and before the update.
- Multiple designers looking at the same component in a design library and seeing different properties on that component
- Updates not pulling through for components
- Components pulled from asset panels look different than component instances in the prototype
- Updating components reverts components back to changes that are not reflective of the design library
- Component instances all have different properties that have not been manually altered