Component not bound by autolayout

Hello friends, I’ve searched far and wide about this but I truly couldn’t find anything.

As you can see in the following screenshot, somehow I managed to create an Autolayout within which a component (Delete in this case) has a weird icon I have never seen.
It so happens that it also have a very specific behavior and that it completely ignores any autolayout in the frame. Just like shown in the following GIF (bear in mind i am NOT using Spacebar. That’s not what’s happening)

Figma_O5SKCKBfju

I would really like to know how this occured because I’ve been trying to replicate this forever but I just can’t. :blush:

Thanks!

See here a reply from Support. It’s considered a bug but I would not be suprised if it was sort an accidental preview for absolute position in AL.

1 Like

Thank you for pointing this out. I also shared a comment in the thread you mentioned. Hope this gets turned into a feature because it would actually be extremely more helpful than just using spacebar.

Something along the lines of a toggle in the editor for ignoring autolayout :stuck_out_tongue: