1. Describe the bug/issue you’re running into?
When I have to reply to a comment, and there are already a few comments, the “Reply” field is hidden by the FigJam action bar.
So I have to move around to see “Reply” and be able to write a new comment.
2. Are you able to consistently reproduce it? If so what are the steps?
How to reproduce :
- Write enough comments in a thread so that the comment window is high enough to fill the entire height.
- Then try to reply to the last comment. It should normally be hidden by the action bar.
3. Share a screenshot, recording, console log, link to the file, etc.
4. Is the issue only happening in desktop app or a specific browser , or both?
I experienced the issue on the MacOS app
5. What OS/version and/or browser/version are you using?
Figma MacOS Desktop App version 98.13