Comments for team and comments for customers

As a project manager I give feedback on the designs of my team before the costumer sees the design. We don’t want the costumers to see the comments we give each other. So it would be nice to have comment section only for team members. Also a chat would be nice.

Does anyone else experience this? Is there a plugin for team comments?

3 Likes

+1! Not everyone I work with/want to use FigJam with has a Figma account (nor do they need to). Would be great share via link and have userless commenting, similar to other whiteboard tools.

2 Likes

We often share our files with non-Figma users and not all of them have the ability to create a Figma account in order to leave comments. The ability to leave comments as long as you have the link we shared with you without having to log in to Figma would be ideal.

2 Likes

+1 this. It would also provide a way to differentiate comments into open questions and remarks for development.

I would appreciate if there will be a possibility to mark comments in different color, so everybody would new that internal comments are blue and questions need to be addressed during the meeting red, for example. We comment a lot and sometimes it is hard to follow the discussion on different levels. Closing comments isn’t always a good idea.